Craving Cardigans


First off, if you're familiar with my blog for a while or or if you read most of my posts, then you might have already noticed my adoration for alliterations (see what I did there?) especially when it comes to blog titles. I don't really know the purpose of pointing this out, but why not?

Now, let's get on track.
 Autumn is coming people! Autumn is my favourite season when it comes to fashion (winter's my favourite for the weather and ambiance). Like most people, I love cardigans; they're classic and timeless pieces that never go out of style. 

When I entered H&M, (previous H&M blog post here) there was quite an exquisite display of cardigans in a lot of different colours. The dilemma was to choose!





I chose the light tan colour as it's quite a classic, neutral, sophisticated, and let's not forget, Autumnal colour!
I also chose the red-orange colour because...well...just look at it! It's so pretty!! The quality of the cardigans are very good and actually resemble (and feel like!) expensive cashmere. If I remember correctly, they cost only $17.99.

Let me know what you think of them by leaving a comment below!
 Please share if you liked this post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment