This or That: Beauty Tag!


I'm all for the fun "chatty" posts that offers my readers a further glimpse of the person behind the blog and I think that can be achieved by completing these fun tags. And of course, what better tag than the beauty tag! Hopefully I'll do more of these tags since these are honestly one of my favourite posts to do. I tag all of you to answer these questions in the comments below and if you'd like me to do any other specific tags, please let me know! Here we go...

MAKEUP
blush or bronzer: blush
lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick (you know I'm all about the mattes!)
eye liner or mascara: mascara
foundation or concealer: foundation
neutral or color eye shadow: neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed
brushes or sponges: brushes

NAILS
OPI or china glaze: OPI
long or short: short
acrylic or natural: natural
brights or darks: darks 
flower or no flower: no flower 

BODY
perfume or body splash: perfume
lotion or body butter: lotion
body wash or soap: soap
Lush or other bath company: honestly, none! maybe, Body Shop?

FASHION
jeans or sweat pants: jeans
long sleeve or short: long sleeve
dresses or skirts: dresses
stripes or plaid: stripes (stripes are my weakness!)
flip flops or sandals: sandals
scarves or hats: scarves
studs or dangly earrings: studs
necklaces or bracelets: necklaces
heels or flats: heels
cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots
jacket or hoodie: jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: I have no idea what "Charlotte Russe" is, but it doesn't matter; Forever 21 all the way!
Abercombie or Hollister: do they still exist? I guess, Hollister 
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: Nordstrom

HAIR
curly or straight: straight (but I prefer wavy)
bun or ponytail:  ponytail
bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby pins
hair spray or gel: hair spray
long or short: generally short, but at the moment, I'm loving long!
light or dark: dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs: none, but side sweep
up or down: down

RANDOM
Rain or shine: rain
Summer or winter: winter
Fall or spring: fall
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate! (my guilty-pleasure)
East coast or west coast: east coast

Well, this was fun! Again, let me know of any other interesting tags for me to do. I would also love to know your own answers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment