DIY: Homemade Bookmark


 If you're like me, then you love books, which means that you treasure them and treat them right! And if you love books, chances are you also fancy bookmarks. Now, I do own a few unique and pretty bookmarks, but I thought: What's more unique than your very own homemade bookmark?
Well, over the course of my tumblr usage, I have encountered many quotes about books which are very agreeable to me. So, I thought, why not make a collage of those quotes onto a bookmark?
So, I created one on...Microsoft Word!

Intrigued? Want to do it yourself? Well, this is a DIY so follow the simple steps below to create your unique homemade bookmark in a matter of minutes!

  1. Collect your quotes. *Tumblr is an excellent source for heart warming quotes especially about books!
  2. Open Microsoft Word (or any word software) and create a text box the size of the bookmark you want. *You can check the size by checking its print preview to see if it's the size you want.
  3.  Create additional text boxes within your original text box to copy & paste your quotes into.
  4. Rearrange & customize with different fonts and create a pretty background and colour. You can also keep it simple with white! *Tip: You can also print your sheet with coloured paper!
  5. Print, cut out, & enjoy reading!
 


Let me know if you made your own homemade bookmark. I would love to see how they turned out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment