Beauty Crush: Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms

Top to bottom: Unapologetic; Audacious

I recently bought two of the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balms to add to my matte lipstick collection. Well, I should just say lipstick collection in general since almost all of my lipsticks are matte. What can I say, I'm a matte kinda girl rather than glossy! 

These matte balms are fantastic. They are basically lipsticks, but have a bonus of balm-like smoothness and a buttery feel unlike most matte lipsticks. The combination of  their triple butter complex of shea, coconut, and mango butter with the sleek matte finish creates the best finish and application. Their colours are super pigmented and vibrant so it's the perfect pop of colour you need (which is always!). Their crayon tip facilitates the perfect application especially around your lip lines.

Left to Right: Audacious; Unapologetic

Unapologetic is a vibrant -- almost  hot -- pink that really packs a punch. It's the perfect feminine pop of colour perfect for the warm weather. 

Audacious is an orange based coral with subtle hints of pink and red. Again, it's an absolutely audacious colour (see what I did there?) and its orange hue makes it appropriate for fall too! 

All in all, I am very pleased with this line and I wouldn't turn away from an opportunity to buy more from this collection. 

You can also find out more about what I think of them in my 'May Favourites' YouTube video!


Let me know what you think about this product in the comments! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment