Beauty Crush: Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss



This beauty crush isn't fresh off the press, but that doesn't mean it isn't worth reviewing. I mean, that's what this blog is all about! Reviewing products so you'll gain insight to see if it's right for you and if it's worth buying. And let me tell you: this product is worth buying!








The packaging is so cute, with a bright red tube adorned with Kate's signature and of course, Rimmel's signature crown.


I absolutely love this collection. I have only 2 shades so far, but I am making the most of them!

Left to right: 102; 111 "Kiss of Life"

Left to right: 111 "Kiss of Life"; 102

 "111,  Kiss of Life" (the only one in the collection with a name; I have no idea why) is my favourite. It's the purest form of  British, firetruck red. It's basically the ultimate bold red lip. I love wearing this colour especially with white to add a pop of colour as well as black for some extra edge. This is an absolute essential in my lipstick collection and it suits all skin tones!

"102" is a pretty pink which is just what I was looking for. Not too bright and not too muted. Pink lipsticks, unfortunately, are not my lips' best friend as they usually result in a slight chapped lip. It may be the pink lipstick formula in general, but it just doesn't suit my skin. Nonetheless, this is my favourite pink of the collection. 


The lipsticks have a delicious fruity scent as applies very smoothly while leaving a sophisticated matte finish. They are also, in my experience, relatively long lasting; I haven't had a big issue in reapplying. I would love to soon buy even more from the collection.

Have you tried 111 or 102 or any other shade from the collection? Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment