Adoring China Glaze Polishes from Nail Polish Canada.

china glaze nail polishes essie nail polish canada spring pastel shades of nude swatch review
These products were sent to me by Nail Polish Canada in exchange for a review. 

I feel that nail polishes are like lipsticks - there is an infinite amount of gorgeous shades out there, all of which I want and am "heart eyes" over! Having said that, nail polishes make me excited to try out just like how any high quality makeup product makes me feel. One of the most reputable brands of nail polish is undoubtedly China Glaze which I've always wanted to try out, so imagine how excited I was when Nail Polish Canada reached out to me to try out a selection of China Glaze's Spring 2017 collection! 

Browsing the polishes of China Glaze's "Shades of Nude" and "Pastels" Collection was all too much fun, and I landed with a selection of shades that I've been wanting in my collection for a while! Nail Polish Canada also carries many other shades and collections from China Glaze that you can check out here.

china glaze nail polishes essie nail polish canada spring pastel shades of nude swatch review
china glaze nail polishes essie nail polish canada spring pastel shades of nude swatch review

I've always loved soft shades such as pastels and pretty baby-toned shades which this selection indeed represent. From top to bottom, the soft pastel yellow from the Pastels Collection is called "Casual Friday" which is exactly a shade I love especially in the spring/summer months as it adds a pop of colour without it being too garish. On to the pink: "Belle of a Baller" from the Pastels Collection is a pink that fills a void in  my collection as it's the epitome of a Barbie pink. Again, it's not neon, but bold enough while still lending a pretty and girly look. Finally, "Bourgeois Beige" from the Shades of Nude Collection is indeed the perfect nude. As the name suggests, this nude has beige undertones, rather than pink or a stark white. It is a beautiful universal shade as it leans more neutral and offers a soft and sophisticated look.

As to performance, I only required two coats, even though one seemed to be opaque enough. The polishes consists of "hardeners" which are meant to enhance the pigment and prolong its wear on the nails. As to my own experience of lasting power, they are not exceptionally long wearing (I did not wear a base or top coat). Nonetheless, the shades and appearance of them are absolutely beautiful!


Have you tried from China Glaze before? Which of these is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. I really like Nail Polish Canada. I've bought lashes and a Sigma brush from them. These colors look really pretty. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great store which is great for us Canadians! And yes, China Glaze does pretty shades so well!

      Delete