Quick & Easy Eyeshadow Products.

too faced natural eyes love palette dior eyeshadow maybelline color tattoo eyeliner

I love a good comprehensive and intricate eyeshadow palette, one that you can achieve a wide variety of looks with. I also loving doing a full-on eye look on a daily basis, but sometimes I simply do not have the time, nor the energy to spend a lot of time on my eye makeup. That's usually when I turn over to my more simplistic and compact eyeshadow products - ones that still offer beautiful pigment, but are easily and quickly applied.

too faced natural eyes love palette dior eyeshadow maybelline color tattoo eyeliner    Mini palettes like my Too Faced Natural Eyes or Dior palettes contain the neutral shades I need in one beautifully packaged mini compact. I like to swipe a shimmer over the lid and I can even use a matte shade to add depth and dimension very quickly and easily due to the concise shade range of the palettes - not much decision making required.                                            
Eyeshadow sticks like the NYX Jumbo Pencils and even coloured eyeliners like the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips are extremely convenient. By drawing the pencil over the eyelids or lashline and blending with a brush (or finger!), you can create a pretty eye look with minimal effort.                                      

Cream eyeshadows are a go-to of mine, specifically the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo. Sometimes I use a brush, but often I'll dip my finger in the pot and swipe on the lid for a wash of colour. It creates a very pretty and soft eye look that doesn't look rushed - even though it was.


I adore products that save time, but still achieve a beautiful outcome. 
What products do you rely on to do your makeup with on short time?

Follow


shop this post.*

8 comments:

  1. That dior compact is so pretty!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the subtle shades! Compact palettes are perfect for on the go!

      Delete
  2. I have that Too Faced Palette and really enjoy it. I love a shimmery lid. Compact palettes take the guessing out of it. It's quick and easy. I also like my Urban Decay Naked palette for that. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! They're such convenient products!

      Delete
  3. These are all really pretty eyeshadow palettes!!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Candice! They are simple, but so pretty!

      Delete
  4. I alway find mini palettes useful! My favourite of all time has to be the Naked Basics palette. It has pretty much everything that I need for a simple look!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so convenient! I haven't tried the Naked Basics, but the neutral tones look perfect for an easy eye look!

      Delete