Fresh Fashion Finds: ASOS Haul.

asos clothing shoes haul
First off, I would just like to apologize for the lack of posts last week as I only posted once! As school started again, I had to get into my routine and adjust my schedule which I'm sure you can understand. Now, onto the post. I'm sure that if you're not residing in the UK, but expose yourself to the many British bloggers and vloggers, you have surely heard much about the online store asos.com. Upon hearing so much about it over the years, I found myself casually browsing the site to see what the hype was all about. It just so happened that I left the site with 3 items ordered!

asos haul clothing sweater jumper skater skirt
First off is this sweater. I absolutely fell in love with it as it was something I had never seen before. It's entirely composed of unique elements such as its ruffle panel, crochet body and sleeves, pleated trim, and cinched wrists. The combination with its clean white hue perfectly conforms to the Victorian fashion trend. I love how this sweater truly represents a transitional piece from summer to autumn, but can also be worn in the winter due to its juxtaposing fabrics and style. It really is a statement sweater, yet still gives off a chic and pretty vibe. Next is actually quite a basic piece, but a wardrobe staple that was lacking in my wardrobe: a black high-waisted skater skirt. I find that something like this always has a place for any season and any style and practically goes with everything!

asos haul shoes ballerina flats ballet
Finally is my most favourite piece that I've had on my wish list for a while especially after its emergence as one of the current fashion trends. These literal ballerina flats (sold out, similar here) are a dream and are definitely a piece that has a special place in one's wardrobe. Something like this can definitely prove itself to be quite tricky to style, but I feel that something so girly as these are best paired with ankle-grazed jeans or with an edgy skirt so that the outfit won't look too childish. Its quality is not very sturdy or durable and the fabric doesn't seem to be washable, but I like to reserve these shoes for the right outfit with the right weather as these are definitely not an "everyday" shoe. Nonetheless, this truly is a special piece that I really enjoy!


So, this was my very first Asos haul which I had a great experience with. I feel that the site really conforms to the current trends and contain very unique items that are not seen in other retail shops, thus I will definitely shop at asos.com more in the future! 
What was your favourite piece?

Follow

4 comments:

  1. Cute picks! I love the ballet flats! I seriously need to get my ass on asos and pick out some stuff!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! I hope you enjoy an asos haul of your own!

      Delete
  2. Dena, I'll let you know as I read this I'm at starbucks and I practically 'oooh'-ed so loud, the baristas are giving me look. The ballet slipper is sooo pretty, I have similar one in black, and your photo really inspires me!

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dea, haha! Black ballet slippers sound stunning! I'm glad you enjoyed this!

      Delete