Trimmed In Lace: H&M



Ok so, I think I've fallen in love with H&M. For some reason, I was never really interested in the store; I would usually leave the store unsatisfied, so I don't know if it's due to the season or if their inventory has just improved, but when I visited the store recently, I totally appreciated the brand for the first time. 

I couldn't resist this cute sweater. It's in a pastel blue (a first for my wardrobe), trimmed in white lace, and its quite loose whereas its sleeves are fitted. It's a light sweater, quite translucent (so a cami or bralette is required), and kind of cropped. And it was only $12.99!



It's perfect for fall with a jacket over, or by itself when summer's ending. It makes a perfect combo with a pair of classic skinny jeans. I love these types of light sweaters!

I definitely am not that evasive for shopping at H&M now!

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment