Amateur Advice


I'm only 19, but that obviously doesn't mean I'm not qualified to learn things and pass them on. I really feel like I'm a totally different person from even a couple years ago and that is an absolutely beautiful thing. Life is all about self improvement and here are several tips that I've learned along the way that I believe can apply to anyone else:

1. Be more open minded, but keep your morals intact.
2. Understand and appreciate that others have opinions different than yours and that's okay. It's not              supposed to be annoying.
3. Love the Earth.
4. FULLY understand that you have only 1 life. So get up, do stuff, and don't be afraid of talking to people.  Seize the freaking day!
5. It really shouldn't be hard to admit you're wrong. Work on that.
6. BE the kind person.
7. Study harder.
8. Don't talk behind others' backs.
9. Stop comparing yourself to others; people's success and beauty shouldn't make you question yours.
10. Let your faith be stronger than your fear. (Also one of my all time favourite quotes.)

*11. (Personal advice to myself:) Don't quit ballet. You'll regret it.

There's probably a lot more where these came from and I may update this list or compile a part 2! I'd love to read your tips so leave a comment below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment