More From Rimmel


I've already raved about two lipsticks from the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss collection. Well, here's two more! I have been eyeing for a dark neutral colour as well as a berry red lip and since I loved the collection already and had an enjoyable experience, I didn't hesitate to fulfill my lipstick needs with this line again.


Left to right: 105; 107

Left to right: 105; 107

Left to right: 105; 107

105 is a brown toned neutral colour. It's perfect when you want a matte lip without a bold colour. Perfect for autumn!

Speaking of autumn, 107 is one of the most popular berry red colours with a hint of burgundy. Its sophisticated pigment is perfect for the cooler seasons. 

All in all, I absolutely love this collection, hence why I have 4!

 Have you tried any from this collection? Leave a comment below! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment