Adding Edge


If it was 6 months to 1 year ago, I would never have even considered buying these shoes. But, lately, I've seen so many people wearing these, especially some of my favourite style celebrities like Kendall Jenner. Now, I'm not one to immediately follow a trend if I don't like it, but in this case I genuinely found myself growing a liking to this 90s trend ankle booties. 




With this style of boots in mind, I was also in search for a pair of shoes for fall; basically non-flats and comfortable. So when I saw these at Urban Planet, it was love at first sight! Its hard material is perfect for rainy and chilly weather. Its silver buckles and cutouts at the ankles add the perfect edge. Granted, these may not be the perfect representation of my style, but lately, I've been loving adding some edge to my style once in a while. Also, its short, chunky heel make the most comfortable fit while also adding a bit of hight. 

All in all, I love this booties and these make a great addition to my shoe collection for all seasons; perfect for shorts, jeans, or leggings!

Let me know what you think of them by leaving a comment below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment