Beating Apples

No, this is not a recipe or even a food related post. That odd title is just my attempt of being creative, as always. What I'm really talking about is Beats headphones and Apple MacBook Pro. Now do you appreciate my title?

Anyway, on to the actual post. I recently purchased online a 13" MacBook Pro Non-Retina. I was in absolute need of one especially after my beloved Dell laptop was deteriorating part by part. Also, university calls for a new laptop and obviously, a Mac was one of the most obvious choices - the only choice for me actually. I had no doubt or even gave any room for considering any other laptop and it's been proven now that that was a good move.

Its sleek design and efficient functionality makes a powerful and easy to use laptop. The reason why I got the non-retina version was because, honestly, I just wouldn't feel secure having a laptop without an optical drive even if I may not ever use it. Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer to have the traditional port and drives on my laptop. Nonetheless, it's still absolutely light-weight and convenient to transport around.

I purchased this laptop online via the education apple store. If you don't know what that is, you should. It's an amazing and very generous version of the ordinary apple store exclusively for students.  You can get a discount for some apple products and this time around, they throw in a free pair of Beats Solo2 headphones! Now, I'm not a headphones kinda gal, but c'mon! Free headphones? Why not! I chose the glossy white as you can see. I was actually surprised and glad that when I got them, I noticed them to be much lighter and less chunky than I thought they would be. The box it came in was quite an apparatus! It was kind of like unraveling nesting dolls; box inside a box! It come with a nifty carrying case so you can fold up the headphones and contain them in there. When it comes to quality, it's pretty much the same as my usual Sony earphones which is a good thing. The only thing I'm not too excited about is how people can hear your music. I'm the kind of person that hates it when people can hear my music, but if you don't mind then these are pretty good headphones. Especially when they're free!



Nonetheless, I absolutely love these products!
What do you think of these products? Are you now tempted to consider them if you haven't already? Leave a comment below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment