My Current Go-To Autumnal Makeup Look.

makeup beauty blogger canadian sephora sale loreal maybelline tarte nyx lipstick eyeshadow blush natural

Once in a while, I like to switch up my "go-to" makeup look especially upon drawing inspiration from Instagram, YouTube, and editorials. It's odd - sometimes I don't appeal to a certain look or shade of blush/eyeshadow/lipstick, but when I see it being applied on someone else in a certain way, I learn to appreciate that different look. Personal style is always evolving and that's what makes makeup continously exciting! 

My current favourite look, especially for the current season, is a dewy, natural skin (for autumn? groundbreaking!), a dusky warm pink blush and eye, topped off with a warm rusty-orange lip. It's different from my usual inclination towards cool tones and berry shades. Overall, this makeup look imparts quite a sophisticated and chic vibe that pretty much works for any outfit and occasion.

For the underrstated and natural-looking skin, I like to simply use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer as it has a natural and light consistency and finish that actually suffices for the entire face. For the cheeks, as aformentioned, I'm now really into dusky pink shades such as the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Paaarty" and I even use it as eyeshadow: just a light dusting with a fluffy crease brush over the crease and lids; this gives a very cohesive and complimentary look that adds some sophistaction and effortless chic-ness into the look. Since the eyeshadow is quite minimal, I really like to emphasize the lashes (top and bottom) by loading the lashes with the L'OrĂ©al Lash Paradise Mascara to inject some dimension into the eye look and tie in with the deeper lip shade. Then, I top it all of with the NYX Matte Lipstick in "Alabama" which is the perfect vampy lip that verges on a deep orange rather than the typical berry/purple-toned autumnal lipstick. Et Voila!


What is your current favourite "go-to" autumnal makeup look?


shop this post.*
*Product links on this page are affiliated links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment