Palette for the Summer: e.l.f. Rose Gold Sunset Eyeshadow Palette.

elf eyeshadow palette sunset modern renaissance swatch drugstore blogger makeup beauty fashion influenster influencer


I never thought I would come to this point, but I have indeed been inclining towards warm-toned eyeshadow recently. This is a big deal for me considering my proclaimed devotion to cool and neutral shades and while I still place those tones as my #1, my loyalty to them has seem to wane as of late.  I even displayed my rekindled love for the warm-tone-galore Modern Renaissance Palette in a recent post, so you can imagine how excited I got when I received this sunset-themed palette courtesy of Influenster!


elf eyeshadow palette sunset modern renaissance swatch drugstore blogger makeup beauty fashion influenster influencer

elf eyeshadow palette sunset modern renaissance swatch drugstore blogger makeup beauty fashion influenster influencer         

Enter the new addition to my collection: e.l.f. Rose Gold Sunset Eyeshadow Palette. It's also a new addition to my everyday routine, that's how much I've been enjoying it. The palette houses 10 shades: 6 shimmers + 4 mattes, all complying to a sunset theme of golds, oranges, olive tones, and burnt reds. What I appreciate about the shade range is that while the tones are definitely warm, they still balance a neutral vibe in that you can easily wear them without looking like you've smeared a hot orange or red on your lids. In other words, you can definitely keep it simple or amp it up for a sunset explosion on the eyes. In terms of quality, the shadows are not the most pigmented I've used, although they are very good nonetheless. The deep shimmers are amazing in pigmentation and richness in colour and the mattes are easily buildable; the only shade I had trouble with were the first two shades in the palette as they were quite dry and chalky, although perhaps they would perform better wet.

All in all, this palette is a great drugstore option to try out if you enjoy this shade range. Have you tried this palette or any other by e.l.f.? 

shop this post.*

*Product links on this page are affiliated links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment