Current Makeup Favourites.

beauty makeup favourite elf rimmel bh cosmetics brushes tanya burr  maybelline perfume
Many times without realizing it, I notice that I've acquired a handful of products that I seem to gravitate towards more recently than before; sometimes it's a product I've rekindled my love for or sometimes it's a brand new product that I can't seem to get enough of. Regardless, I love sharing with you my current favourites, in the hope of my readers receiving quality recommendations from me. And of course, I equally enjoy reading your recommendations as well!

beauty makeup favourite elf rimmel bh cosmetics brushes tanya burr

My last post was a review on this drugstore gem, but I've been using it for several weeks now, and I absolutely adore it. The shades are pigmented and the colours themselves are very pretty. Blush is my favourite makeup product, so I just love discovering and using different ones every now and then.

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (001 Transluscent)
I've been reaching for this powder ever since I purchased it, and for good reason. What I love about it is its finely mild formula, thereby leaving a light and thin film of powder without any visible cakey-ness.

This semi-dense flat-top brush from the BH Chic brush set made me love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer even more. It also made me realize the difference your brushes can make in the way your actual makeup products perform. I've been using this for patting in my concealer under my eyes as well as the rest of my face and due to its flat-top, it effectively stamps the concealer in, leaving a perfect amount of pigment and coverage from the concealer. It really makes my under-eyes look airbrushed!

This is actually one of my favourite lipsticks - ever. The colour is very unique as it is a bold and bright pink, yet due to its slight berry undertone, it is refrained from appearing fluorescent. Colours like this really brighten the complexion and make an impact. Also, due to its easy moisturizing formula, it's practically fool-proof!

I did a drugstore concealer roundup a while ago, and while this didn't hold the top spot, I've recently been using it for something specific - an eyeshadow primer! Since it's has a slight thick consistency, high coverage, and is yellow-tinted, it makes a great lid primer that really does make a difference to my eyeshadows!

6. "Mademoiselle" Perfume
Finally, I just had to mention my own personalized perfume briefly as I really have been spritzing this (one pump is enough!) every day when I go out! I'm really picky with scents, so this customized one was the answer!


So these are my current favourite makeup products. What have you been loving lately?

Follow



shop this post.

10 comments:

  1. AH that blush palette looks so pretty

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lipstick shade! I've never tried any Tanya Burr lipsticks but the packaging alone looks gorgeous so I'll have to pick some up x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! And I'll admit, the packaging is what first drew me to it!

      Delete
  3. Lovely picks, Dena! I've always seen the Rimmel powder at the drugstore but paid it no mind. I must check it out since you're so fond of it! Also, how cute is your personalized fragrance!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it! And thank you so much lovely! :)

      Delete
  4. I've heard such great things on the elf palettes and not just the blush one so I really wanna pick them up soon, feels like I'm missing out on something great!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This wasn't my first e.l.f. product and now I want to try more! I totally know how you feel!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a great research in this blog. I am looking forward to read some more of your information from your blog, keep blogging and thanks again.
    browse this site



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it and am so glad you are enjoying my blog!

      Delete