Investing in a Little Luxury With Ted Baker.

ted baker wallet pink purse designer manzini leather review

I'm a light traveler, even in my day-to-day and so I feel that, more often than not, I carry around small crossbody bags containing only the bare essentials. Having said that, up until recently I had a quite large wallet that would take up much room in my small bags and even weigh down my larger purses too. Then, I streamlined to a very minimal cardholder that was just a bit too impractical and limiting. I needed an in-between and here it is: the Ted Baker Manzini Small Wallet.

I'm not a major designer lover, as brand names are not a priority for me -style and quality is. So, Ted Baker is one of the few designer brands that I personally value since its style is completely compatible with mine - pretty, feminine, and soft, but is also of high reliable quality. When it comes to bags, I usually opt for leather which means that I always choose to invest a bit more in such pieces. Ted Baker indeed checks off all the boxes that I look for in terms of quality and luxury.

ted baker wallet pink purse designer manzini leather reviewted baker wallet pink purse designer manzini leather reviewted baker wallet pink purse designer manzini leather review

Everything about this purchase was exceptional and impressive, including the box packaging it was delivered in, along with its proof of authenticity. The wallet itself is a palm-sized wallet, adorned with a pretty pale pink (also available in black) leather exterior with rose gold embossing and hardware. The snap closure opens up to a streamlined interior: 4 cardholders, a few slots, and a coin purse - which I find is very rare to find in small wallets!

Overall, I am extremely pleased with this purchase; I finally got to try out from my favourite designer brand and invest in a piece I know I will get a lot of wear out of! I see that currently the wallet is sold out. Hopefully it'll restock soon, but I know that they carry many similar styles in an assortment of colours as well. I've also included similar and slightly different versions below. 
Have you tried from Ted Baker before? 

SaveSave Follow


shop this post.

8 comments:

  1. It's so pretty, Ted Baker is such a nice brand!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Ted Baker is definitely one of my favourites!

      Delete
  2. Ted Baker's bags and wallets are always a dream! They do floral and pastel pink, coupled with copper hardware so perfectly.

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Their colour palettes and designs are so feminine and pretty!

      Delete
  3. Oh my god! I think I've just fallen in love with your purchase! That Ted Baker purse is the cutest xx

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Serena! Ted Baker is just a cute brand overall!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful wallet! It looks so luxe!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete