Rosefield

Rosefield Watch Review Gramercy
Watches are most definitely one of my favourite accessories and I feel that growing a collection of good quality watches is a valuable investment. I already owned two brand watches (Michael Kors and Roots), but then I discovered ROSEFIELD Watches upon stumbling over numerous photos and posts on tumblr and Instagram which drove my temptation for purchasing a watch from them to add to my collection. For a high quality brand, their watches are actually quite affordable so I was very comfortable and enthusiastic to purchase a watch from their online store. 

Their selection is the epitome of class and elegance yet contains a variety of styles and colours that actually makes you want to buy them all! My choice was narrowed, however, since for some time, I was actually looking for a watch with a classic brown leather band as well as a watch with a black face, so when I saw this one, it was perfect since it ticked off exactly what I was looking for, all in one watch!
Rosefield Watch Review Haul


Rosefield Watch Gramercy Review Rosefield Watch Gramercy Review
Rosefield Watch Gramercy Review
This watch is part of their "The Gramercy" collection which contains a diversity of variation and colour combinations; I absolutely love how it combines a classic and vintage look with a modern twist. I truly am satisfied with the watch and I am actually contemplating at least purchasing separate bands since all their leather band watches can be replaced with others that they sell individually. 

All in all, I really recommend ROSEFIELD watches and I have hardly a doubt that you would find a watch to fit your style since they pretty much cover it all.

Do you own anything from ROSEFIELD Watches? Let me know what you think in the comments!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment