Mademoiselle, by Me!

custom perfume scent
So, you may or may not remember my post a while back announcing my exciting collaboration with Fragrance By Me where I designed my very own customized perfume. This innovative company, if you don't know, is a site where anyone can easily customize their own signature scent and then try out a mini-size of your creation plus 2 other similar scents in order to then select your favourite and get it in full-size! I was one of the first to design my own perfume, which is now available to purchase in full-size! Of course, I'm not pushing anything on anyone, but I thought that I would create this post to simply update you on this exciting project that you can also even do for your own signature scent!

custom fragrance by me
personal signature scent perfume review
My own fragrance, titled "Mademoiselle", as its description on the site describes, exudes a girly, feminine, and fruity scent, with subtle rose undertones. It is a delicate fragrance, expressing the air of Paris and capturing the spirit of the simple yet elegant woman. I can honestly say that I absolutely adore my scent; it is totally parallel to my (picky!) preferences, and is potent and very long-lasting! Also, purchased bottles are labelled with just "Mademoiselle" on it rather than what you see here. If you're interested in more, you can check it out here!

perfume rose fruity floral girly review
perfume review

Thanks for reading and for sharing this wonderful experience with me!
Also, happy holidays and new year!

Follow
SaveSave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment