BH Cosmetics Rose Metal Brush Set.

bh cosmetics brush rose metal set zoeva rose gold palette review
I've mentioned BH Cosmetics brushes before and made a big statement that this brand would be the only one I'll purchase my brushes from after discovering how amazing they really are. Well, I've clung on to that claim and recently purchased another set from them. The reason why I highly rate BH Cosmetics brushes is that they are very high quality - blends easily, super soft, and no shedding  - and they are very affordable. Yes, the shipping cost can sometimes be a hindrance, but very often the brand holds amazing discounts and sales, so at the end, the overall purchase is a bargain! I was recently in need of more eye and face brushes and so I browsed their vast selection of brush sets and eventually landed on this gorgeous set: The Rose Metal Brush Set. It contains 3 face and 8 eye brushes, all of great quality and in beautiful rose gold metal casing with a pretty rose goldenmakeup bag.

bh cosmetics brush rose metal set zoeva rose gold palette review
bh cosmetics brush rose metal set zoeva rose gold palette review
bh cosmetics brush rose metal set zoeva rose gold palette review

What do you think about these brushes or this brand? I find that makeup brushes can easily be quite pricey which is unfortunate considering how brushes can be a necessity for some people, like myself. I hope this helps you in discovering affordable yet high quality brushes! 

Follow


shop this post.


SaveSaveSaveSave

12 comments:

  1. These rose gold metal brushes looks absolutely stunning

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! They look so luxe which I feel is equally as important as the quality!

      Delete
  2. These look so pretty, I love how they are rose gold - I almost thought they were Zoeva at first but I can't justify spending their price on brushes, the BH ones look just as good for a fraction of the price! Thanks so much for sharing your love of these, checking them out now! x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad this post helped! I agree - BH Cosmetics seems to be subtly inspired by Zoeva, but in fact surpasses them with their far more affordable price tag!

      Delete
  3. They're so stunning!!! I love the colour of them. So swoon worthy. The oval shadow brush in particular look so soft xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are such soft brushes, even the dense ones!

      Delete
  4. Wow these look amazing! I'm definitely snagging a set for myself! I bought one of BH's sets a while ago and still use them to this day - they're still in perfect condition.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you've had a great experience with their brushes too! The truly are amazing! I hope you enjoy this set just as much!

      Delete
  5. Wow, they look gorgeous! Thankfully there are plenty of decent brushes that are budget friendly. I can't justify spending a lot on brushes. Thanks for your great review xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so grateful for affordable brushes! There really is no need to splurge on expensive ones especially since affordable, yet high quality and even luxe-looking brushes are available.

      Delete
  6. I've had my eye on this BH set of brushes. I really do like their brushes. Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally worth it! I've had nothing but good experience with their brushes.

      Delete