Peach Makeup Other Than the Peach Palette.

peach makeup too faced peach palette sleek solstice champagne pop jaclyn hill morphe elf dupe blush highlighter lipstick rimmel

Peaches have been the rage for the past couple of summers, probably sparked by Too Faced's controversial Peach Palette. Personally, I'm more inclined towards the pink tones, but I do enjoy incorporating peaches in my makeup especially during the summertime. Aside from eyeshadows, there's many other ways of utilizing this colour family that range from subtle to noticeable, but all pretty nonetheless. 

peach makeup too faced peach palette sleek solstice champagne pop jaclyn hill morphe elf dupe blush highlighter lipstick rimmel
Blush. I really love the look of peach toned blushes as it adds a pretty way of warming the complexion without looking overly bronzed - just enough for the ethereal summer look. Too Faced's "I Will Always Love You" or e.l.f.'s "Light" Blush Palette (two shades shown here) both offer slightly varying peach tones, the former being more subtle and the latter two being more vibrant. Nonetheless, peach blush is really flattering on all skin tones, especially since there are many undertones to chose from.

Highlighter. Peachy toned highlighter is probably the most popular shade (ahem, Champagne Pop...), but it's also the most subtle yet still effective way of incorporating peachy tones to your makeup. It adds just a flash of peach on specific areas on the face that glistens in the light. Sleek's "Solstice" Palette features such a shade ("Equinox") and is extremely flattering as it's not extremely warm or gold, so it's not stark against my fair skin, but would play beautifully on dark skin tones. 

Lipstick. Moving on from the skin to the lips, peach lipstick is a very pretty alternative way of utilizing peach tones. It can be quite tricky as peaches are often pastel-based meaning that it can appear too white toned that can wash out the lips. So, I suggest seeking a warm light orange. Again, I believe peach lipstick looks amazing on all skin tones - peach really is a universal shade!

What ways do you like to incorporate peachy tones in your makeup?

Follow


shop this post.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's one of my all time favourite makeup products I own!

      Delete
  2. Love the lipstick shade, peach is such a pretty colour and one I wear all the time!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's a very universally flattering shade!

      Delete
  3. I love peache shades and wish we had more eye palettes with Peach tones. I love Champagne pop and the Sleek Solstice palette. Http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I feel like peach tones are really becoming quite prevalent nowadays!

      Delete
  4. I love peach blush and lip products xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love how peach is a shade that can be incorporated in more ways than one!

      Delete
  5. I'm not a huge fan of using peach shades, but those swatches really look pretty. And I'm sure they look amazing during the summertime!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I find that I'm usually more inclined towards the pink tones as very warm oranges do not flatter me. Peach is a subtle version of that which I am recently growing a liking towards!

      Delete