New Drugstore Mascara: Revlon Mega Multipler.

influencer revlon mega multiplier review blogger mascara
I recently received my first complimentary Influenster box containing the new Revlon Mega Multiplier Mascara. For me, mascara is not a product that I am always actively urging to try out as I like to stick to what I already love. Having said that, I definitely embrace the opportunity when it arises to explore new mascaras, so when I received this one I was excited to try it out and share with you guys my opinion.

revlon mega multiplier mascara influencer review blogger      


The wand is shaped as a tapered cone with longer to shorter bristles while it claims to "plump and extend" the lashes. It's supposed to be flake- and smudge-free and water-resistent despite this mascara not technically being waterproof. 

Upon trying this mascara, I really cannot confirm that it multiplies or plumps the mascara - at all. The first word that comes to mind to describe the look this mascara gave me is "weak". It doesn't add volume, length, or even colour (I have the shade "Blackened Brown"). Thus, it is a very natural mascara that may look pretty when you want to achieve that natural eye look. For me, however, it's not something I enjoy as I personally prefer thick and full lashes. 




Have you tried this mascara? I'd love to hear what you think about it!

Follow


shop this post.

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. So sad that this didn't perform well for you. I don't have the best luck with mascaras, so this will probably be a dud for me. Thanks for your honest review!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, unfortunately it wasn't as impactful as I wanted, although for those natural eye makeup lovers, this would be a good one! And thank you - all reviews are honest here, always!

      Delete
  2. I tried it, and totally had the same opinions as you! T'was a let down :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, unfortunately! When it comes to the lashes, I just can't compromise for something weak like this!

      Delete