The Perfect Balance of Comfort & Chic.

Red shoes slippers slides sliders H&M summer footwear shoes
I often find some difficulty with summer footwear. Often, summer shoes are quite casual that are just not compatible with my not-so-casual wardrobe. Having said that, it's also important for me to have comfortable and practical shoes sometimes so, I'm always on the hunt each summer to find the perfect balance between practical and chic. Enter these H&M red sandals:

Red shoes slippers slides sliders H&M summer footwear shoes     
Red is definitely a statement colour which I adore and love the pop of colour it gives to a summer outfit. These shoes are easy slide-ons that are so comfortable to wear and I haven't experienced any problems with "breaking them in". Its faux-seude material, low heel, and bow-tie straps, however, amp up the simple shoe into something far more interesting and pretty. This is why these have become a staple in my summer wardrobe!                                                  

These are really versatile as you can easily dress them up or down. I love styling these with dresses, but they look just as nice with jeans that are rolled up at the bottom. They just create an overall cute statement effect without being too dramatic!

Do you have any shoe favourites for this season?

Follow


shop this post.

4 comments:

  1. How cute are those shoes! Love 'em. I've been wearing these flat mules a ton lately and they're just so comfy and easy to throw on.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the mules/slides trend - they're so chic and perfect for summer!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post :) <3 xx

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete