The Palette I Know I'll Hit Pan On.

too faced natural eye eyeshadow palette sweet peach swatch review neutral sephora tarte  bloom
I'm all for bold and different eye makeup and looks, but sometimes, especially for everyday occasions such as school, I love to go towards the neutral tones on the eyes. I've had my eye on this Too Faced palette as the brand's 9-pan palettes have always been referred to as one of Too Faced's classics. However, what ultimately drew me to this palette is that appeared like the perfect little palette that is straightforwardly natural and the epitome of classic, natural makeup!

too faced natural eye eyeshadow palette sweet peach swatch review neutral sephora tarte  bloom
Firstly, the packaging is simply beautiful! The hand-sized case is a magnetic tin which is actually much thinner than I expected, which is great. Inside contains a rather small mirror, but large enough to use properly. Overall, the design of the palette is very Parisian and girly, which is right up my alley. The palette is sectioned off in trios, conveying three different looks, which of course is not the only way to use these shades. The first in each trio have much larger pans than the rest of the shadows, which I feel was appropriately done as the three largest shades in the palette are the exact shades that I will personally use the most.


Despite the 9-pan quantity, I feel that this palette is very cohesive as it contains 5 shimmers and 4 mattes, which is the perfect ratio. The shadows also range from light to dark shades as well warm and cool tones. 

Top to bottom:
Heaven - matte bone/white
Cashmere Bunny - matte cool medium brown
Sexpresso - matte cool dark brown
Silk Teddy - shimmery pink/peachy champagne
Push-Up - shimmery rose gold/copper 
Erotica - matte cool dark brown + gold glitter
Nudie - matte neutral tan brown
Honey Pot - shimmery yellow-gold
Chocolate Martini - matte warm brown + gold glitter


Now on to the quality: it was unexpected for me. This palette has almost 5-star reviews on any site that sells this palette, so I was expecting super pigmented shadows. This was not the case for me, however, the shadows indeed do show up as very noticeable - just not as much as my incredibly pigmented palette, Tarte Tartelette in Bloom. When in comes to the shimmers, I find that using the fingers is the best way to achieve intense colour payoff which I don't mind. Also, the matte shades with the glitter do not convey the glitter very much on the actual lids, but still add a pretty glimmer, nonetheless. 

Overall, the mattes and shimmers are beautiful and easy to work with and blend. The palette indeed offers flattering natural shadows for a pretty natural eye look which I know I'll get a lot of use out and will use on the daily! What do you think about this palette? 

Follow


shop this post.

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried many Too Faced products but I haven't been impressed. The Natural Love and Peach palette didn't have great staying power on my lids. http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard many mixed reviews on the newer palette!. I actually really wanted the Natural Love, but passed due to the negative reviews. It's a shame!

      Delete
  2. This is a pretty palette, but I really feel sometimes there palettes are a hit or miss

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Nowadays, since Too Faced has now become owned by Estee Lauder, their palettes have become unreliable, which is unfortunate.

      Delete
  3. This looks like a great neutral palette! I have yet to try any eyeshadows from Too Faced!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete