The Slogan Tee: Letting the Shirt Do the Talking.

slogan tee forever 21 french ringer tee trend spring summer fashion clothes style
I did a post recently on this season's fashion trends, and one of those current trends is the slogan t-shirt - basically any top that contains a subtle, yet impactful detail inscribing a phrase, word, or even symbol. I find that this sort of piece really exudes an effortless, classic and cool vibe, but can also be quite French or Parisienne-esque, depending on its style. Speaking of French, I recently checked off this must-have trend for the season with this slogan tee from Forever 21 that literally has French written all over it - right up my alley as you may notice by my blog name! I actually saw this top on the Forever 21 Instagram page last year, but soon realized that it wasn't available on the Canadian site. One year later, Forever 21 continues to sell the piece, but now also in Canada! So of course, considering how long I had my heart set on it, plus its conformity to the current slogan trend, it had to be mine. 

slogan tee forever 21 french ringer tee trend spring summer fashion clothes style
slogan tee forever 21 french ringer tee trend spring summer fashion clothes style
The top itself is quite simple: a cream and red ringer tee that speaks French from the front and the back in a classic and simple font. In terms of styling, as I am not really one for casual attire, I like to smarten this piece up by tucking it into high-waisted jeans and wearing pointed heels and a small handbag, and of course red lipstick!

I've now got one trend ticked off for the season, although I've got many more that I am absolutely loving and will hopefully inject into my wardrobe. How do you feel about the simple slogan tee trend?



shop this post.

SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. I love that kind of T-shirts and that one is so cool xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/28-outfits-with-white-sneakers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the t-shirts are awesome!
    https://oblogdamary.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete