Four Makeup Products, No Brushes Needed.

makeup beauty blogger canadian pr bourjois glossier blush maybelline eyeshadow highlighter haloscope drugstore sephora review

I remember when I was first starting out with makeup in high school, I would apply all of makeup with just my fingers. I never even thought about or understood the use of brushes. Now, however, I rarely apply any makeup on my face without the use of brushes. Having said that, there are some  products, however, that basically beg the use of fingers given their simple and light texture that would be best blended into the skin in a gentler way than buffing with a brush. These sorts of products are often cream and liquid products that can beautifuly mesh into the skin with just your fingers!

makeup beauty blogger canadian pr bourjois glossier blush maybelline eyeshadow highlighter haloscope drugstore sephora review        Lightweight Foundations. Liquid foundations are often best applied with a brush or beauty sponge, however, when it comes to the lightweight, dewy, and thin/runny formulae, using your hands may be more appropriate and advantageous to your final outcome. The Bourjois City Radiance Foundation is one of the few foundations I blend with my hands, allowing for a natural and seamless finish that's in line with the natural product that it is.

Cream Eyeshadow. As much as I love wearing a fully intricate eyeshadow look with my brushes and powder shadows, cream eyeshadows are also a beautiful alternative, such as the Maybelline 24Hr Colour Tattoo. The overall effect of them are often very pretty and glistening on the eyes (even the matte ones) and are easy to apply - just insert your finger into the cream and swipe on your lids!

Liquid Blushes. Blushes often come in the form of powders and creams, but liquid blushes such as the Glossier Cloud Paints are even easier to use, especially since you can have more control over the amount of product you apply. You technically can use a brush to blend these blushes, but I like to use them with just my fingers by applying a miniscule dot of pigment onto each cheek and then blending away with my fingers in circular motions. The effect is a soft watercolour flush of pigment! 

Cream Highlighter. Finally, cream highlighter is also a fuss-free product, no brushes needed. The Glossier Haloscope is especially quick and easy to apply as you can swipe the stick directly onto your cheekbones or rub your fingers onto the product and then tap and blend the product into the skin. Super easy, plus you achieve a natural dewy finish!


What easy-to-use products do you love that don't require brushes?


Shop this post.*

*Product links on this page are affiliated links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment