The Only Place To Get Your Makeup Brushes From.

bh cosmetics brush set chic 14 piece review
More often than not, makeup brushes can be more expensive than the makeup products themselves. Even the ever-so-famous Real Techniques brush sets are among the more expensive products in the drugstore beauty realm. It's a shame, considering how brushes are almost a necessity and of course, settling for poor quality ones just doesn't cut it. Having heard about BH Cosmetics from the mouths of many YouTubers (albeit, not as many as this brand deserves), I thought I would finally peruse the site. I never did before, so when I was browsing, I was instantly faced with the ridiculously low prices coupled with 5 star reviews on practically every product. As I was requiring more brushes in my collection, especially for the eyes, I soon placed my order for this BH Chic brush set.

bh cosmetics rose gold brush set
bh cosmetics rose gold brush zoeva shaaanxo palette makeup
 I barely paid $20 (CDN) for this set which comes with 14 pieces along with a beautiful cosmetic case. The webshop holds a lot of various sets with different designs, but this one contained exactly what I was looking for: a few face brushes with a lot of eye brushes. Firstly, the style is stunning and very reminiscent of the Zoeva Rose Golden Vol. 2 set which I featured on this blog before, however, this is a bit pinker which I love. From their pink-tinted wooden handles to the pinky-gold metal casing and to their dark brown bristles with cream-coloured tips, these brushes just represent the ultimate cute and feminine brushes ever. The names are not inscribed on the handles, rather they are indicated with numbers that correspond to their description listed on the website, which personally doesn't bother me as I don't really follow the intended use for brushes anyway. Of course, the quality is amazing; super soft (cruelty-free and synthetic) and they do the job perfectly. I have yet to wash them, but so far, they show no potential in shedding.
bh cosmetics rose gold chic brush setbh cosmetics review brush set affordable drugstore

After my experience with these brushes, along with their prices and the large variety of other brush sets, I will look no further than BH Cosmetics for my brushes, and I might even experiment with their makeup too! Also, as they're always carrying sales, I personally wouldn't hesitate to try them out if you haven't already!

What do you think? Have you tried the brand before?

Follow

4 comments:

  1. I saw this on your instagram yesterday, they look so beautiful! Glad to know they work as good as they look like. The blush-pink-gold is to die for!

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous brushes - never heard of this brand but will definitely check them out!

    Blush & Pearls by Angela

    ReplyDelete