Brands I Want to Try More From.

elf too faced sleek nyx marc jacobs blush highlighter lipstick

I love trying out and discovering new brands as each one offers unique qualities that one can appreciate. Sometimes a few or just one product that you've tried out from a brand can can be so impressive that it urges you to explore the brand even further - and that's always a good sign. Here are some brands that I've tried one or a few products from that have satisfied me enough to push me to purchase more from them.

elf too faced sleek nyx marc jacobs blush highlighter lipstick

Too Faced. This is the sort of brand that even though I've only tried one range from them, I consider them to be my favourite high-end brand. The packaging, the rave reviews, the pretty products, they all represent a very high quality brand. The blushes I've tried are my holy-grail: perfectly pigmented with gorgeous colours. I currently have a lot of Too Faced products on my Sephora love list and right now I am eyeing the Natural Love Palette! Let me know if you've tried it!  

e.l.f. This ultra affordable brand is also highly praised. I've only tried this blush palette which is incredibly high quality in terms of formula and even packaging. It's definitely a great drugstore product that's made me start eyeing other products that they offer such as their eyeshadow palettes.

Sleek. I own a couple of Sleek products, the most popular and raved one being the Solstice palette. Again, it's another widely known drugstore brand that takes pride in its quality. I've actually recently ordered a blush palette from them, so be sure that I'll update you on that!

NYX. I own a few products from NYX already and I am absolutely impressed by the quality. It's a very well-rounded brand, containing a vast variety of ranges and products that I would love to add to my own collection. 

Marc Jacobs Beauty. I've only tried this one lipstick from them, but its enough for me judge at least, to an extent, this particular lipstick range. Its formula is one of the best I've ever tried - matte, but incredibly creamy, long-lasting, and highly pigmented. I would love to try out more from the brand, especially this lipstick range!


Have you tried these brands? What brands are you wanting to try more of?



shop.

12 comments:

  1. I want to try more products from Sleek too, I own two eyeshadow palettes from them but I want to try more products! xx

    Yiota
    http://pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek is such a great brand! Great to know that the eyeshadows are good too!

      Delete
  2. I love NYX! They have such amazing products & their price point makes them that much better! I want to try some stuff from Sleek. I've not tried anything from them yet, but I always see so many bloggers raving about their stuff!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes NYX is such a great affordable, yet high-quality brand!
      I highly recommend Sleek. It really does deserve the attention it receives!

      Delete
  3. Sleek and Too Faced are some of my fave brands! Never tried e.l.f. before but heard such good things about it.
    Lea, xx
    www.asnippetoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad we share some favourites! e.l.f. is amazing - not even for ~just~ a drugstore product either!

      Delete
  4. I really want to try more products from Sleek! xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/04/11-things-to-do-in-weekend-in-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great brand! I'm currently awaiting another product from them already!

      Delete
  5. NYX is an amazing brand, I can't get enough of their products and decently priced too! I haven't tried much of Sleek either but they have quite a few hits that I need to get
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! NYX seems to be one of the, if not THE, most raved about and popular drugstore brand nowadays!

      Delete
  6. I really do love Too Faced as a brand, it's one of my favourites xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great - from quality to packaging!

      Delete